Because we want to make sure we never forget why and how we started WWST, we’ve decided to share with you the 10 commandments we’ve chosen to go by when writing WWST.
- Thou shall not infringe on baby’s privacy before she has the mental capacity of giving consent.
- Thou shall not talk about celebrities’ lives, unless referring to them in a topic. Celebrities are not to be the main focus of a post.
- Thou shall not generalize about groups of parents as a whole.
- Thou shall not use insults or try to degrade someone through posts or comments, on this blog or any other.
- Thou shall remember to quote and link to sources when applicable.
- Thou shall proofread. Twice.
- Thou shall remember that Montreal, however awesome it is, is NOT the center of the universe. Global topics are encouraged.
- Positive-toned posts shall represent the majority of WWST content.
- Negative-toned posts should aim to provide or look for solutions to problems, not just focus on bad things.
- And most important of all, always ask yourself: when our daughters will be old enough to read and understand this blog, what would she think?
– R. & V.